If you are looking to take the next step up in your career then why not join Lloyds Banking Group, a retail banking brand who are dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues’ ambitions through training, support and excellent promotional prospects.
This fantastic opportunity as a Customer Insights Analyst within the Know Your Customer (KYC) division of Lloyds Banking Group, provides a competitive rate of pay, regular weekday shifts and a 12 month contract, plus a heap of other benefits including:
Work phone & laptop issued.
- Full paid training.
- Overtime and bonus incentives.
- Flexible or condensed working options.
- Excellent prospects for a permanent position.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- Performance based pay rewards.
You can find out more about the benefits of being a Lloyds Banking Group colleague here.
As a Customer Insights team member (Customer Analyst) you will be in the centre of customer analysis carrying out a diverse range of tasks to review new customer accounts, evaluating high risk accounts and analysing new customer processes and policies.
You do not need any formal qualifications to work in Customer Insights for this Lloyds Banking Group. While a good working knowledge of the various rules and policies governing customer due diligence is desirable, you will be provided with two weeks thorough training to help you settle into your Customer Analyst role and learn the specific technical knowledge for this banking group.
Experience in banking, finance or accounting industries with a good knowledge of KYC requirements will be extremely advantageous for this role but your natural analytical skills, attention to detail, team working methods and productivity traits are also extremely important in a role like this.
Finding the right balance between your work and your lifestyle is really important but we know it is not always easy. As a Customer Insights team member you will usually be provided with a mobile phone and a laptop to assist with your role as well as the opportunity to opt for flexible or condensed working hours, helping you to fit your work around your personal life.
Did you know that for the first 100 years of its existence, Lloyds Bank prospered from just a single Birmingham office? Today the group serves more than 25 million customers and brings together a host of well-known brands. As a Customer Insights Analyst you will be working in one of the Lloyds Banking Group contact centres in Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Glasgow or Liverpool.
All locations are supported by great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport with the added bonus of an onsite staff car park for most sites. Many of the workplaces benefit from an onsite canteen featuring a Starbucks and communal breakout areas for all staff to use too. You can take a look at the locations in more detail here.
The recruitment process starts with CV selection, but the entire process can take a couple of weeks due to the thorough background checks and candidate screening processes that are in place to ensure the high standards you would expect are upheld. You can read more about the application process here.
In 1914 Lloyds Banking Group was at the forefront of modern day thinking, making over 2000 roles available to women throughout the war. Today Lloyds Banking Group is still committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities it serves, and to creating an inclusive workplace where all colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Lloyds banking Group have been supporting customers, colleagues, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years and are renowned for taking high performing temporary staff on into permanent roles. If you work hard and strive to hit or exceed your targets, embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and display a keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the brand’s end to end goals you are in with a great chance of a long enjoyable career with Lloyds Banking Group.
Become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference by clicking on over to our opportunities page and applying for one of the Customer Insights roles that we have available.
- To receive, analyse and fulfil the requirements of KYC/KYB (Know Your Customer/Know Your Business) in line with Commercial Bank CDD (Customer Due Diligence) standards.
- Gather the relevant documentation, investigate ownership and identify Politically Exposed Persons (PEP’s) for risk management reasons.
- Ensure compliance with the Groups policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect the Groups business at all times.
- Daily assessment of Anti Money Laundering (AML) reports for potential suspicious activity.
- Interpret and analyse KYC data to understand the risk of the client to the business and make recommendation to senior management.
- Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are all delivered effectively in line with key milestones.
- Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory framework, operational risk framework and internal policies and standards.
- Provide support to the business banking team to update KYC documentation for entities such as limited companies, charities/non-profit organisations.
- Demonstrates compliance with risk policies, processes and measures.
- Awareness, application and mitigation of risk in everyday decisions; understanding the risk and escalate appropriately.
- Completion of regulatory risk training.
- Escalate any suspicious activities or transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO).
If you are not sure that a Customer Insights role is the perfect fit then explore some of the other Lloyds Banking Group roles, we are sure you will find one that is just right for you.