As a Customer service Advisor for Lloyds Banking Group your job description and responsibilities will include building long lasting professional relationships with customers that will exceed their expectations by managing inbound and outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group.
Customer Service Advisor Role Focused Skills
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries.
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group.
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours.
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development.
- Support Lloyds Banking Group's wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met.
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued.
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures.
- Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
General Customer Service Advisor Skills
- Excellent communication - oral and written.Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures.
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Team player
In the Customer Service Advisor role for Lloyds Banking Group you will benefit from the support that helps you take ownership of your own personal development and training.
To learn more about the skills required check out the full Customer Service Advisor job description.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor
Watch the video below to find out what it's really like to work as a Customer Service Advisor.