As a Customer service Advisor for Capita your job description and responsibilities will include providing an outstanding service experience to customers by managing various inbound queries that could relate to anything from delivery times to product queries and customer account questions.
General Customer Service Advisor Skills
- Customer service experience, in any capacity
- Basic computer literacy & keyboard skills
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- A natural desire to help people
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Team player
Being a Customer Service Advisor
As a customer service advisor you will encounter many people from all walks of life, all with varying levels of service requirement. Your role is to ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times.
You are a representative for the company and contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the company values and behaviours to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression.
To learn more about becoming a customer service advisor, check out the full Customer Service Advisor job description.