As an Administrator for Capita your job description and responsibilities will include inputting, checking and processing data in varying ways. You could be receiving and filing forms, updating customer accounts, processing applications, communicating with others to collate or provide information and/or maintaining databases within set key performance indicators (KPI’s).
General Administrator Skills
- Strong computer literacy & keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Access
- Quick to learn new computer programs and systems
- Good oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- High level of attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
Being an Administrator
If you thrive on order, despise chaos and believe everything has its rightful place then being an Administrator could be right up your street.
As an Administrator your role is to ensure you are working to the highest levels of consistency and attention to detail. Remaining focused to ensure data is accurate and precise.
You may be working with multiple computer systems and your role will need you to have good keyboard skills, so you can enter information quickly with concise accuracy.
Often an administration role will require you to liaise with other departments to collate or pass on information, so you will need to be confident in making and receiving phone calls as part of your usual day to day responsibilities.
To learn more about becoming an Administrator, check out the full Administrator job description.