When you work as an Administrator for a parcel delivery service like Parcelforce Worldwide you are personally helping to bring the essence of what it means to give and receive throughout the year to all the homes and businesses in your community as well as your to your colleagues through an excellent customer service experience.
With a strong sense of community and a passion for connecting with people of all ages and from all walks of life, a parcel delivery service is for many a much needed connection to the world outside of a door and the dependable link to loved ones near and far.
Being an Administrator means you have the chance to make someone's day, every day – whether it is locating a letter from a friend, being a friendly voice to someone who needs it, providing calm reassurance that a carefully chosen gift is safely on its way, or support, assistance and encouragement for delivery colleagues on the road and in the Sorting Offices. When you work as an Administrator you are helping to deliver more than just a parcel.
Passion for customer service and a genuine love for helping people alongside the following key skills will make you a great fit for this role.
- Friendly, helpful attitude: You need to be upbeat, enthusiastic and above all, you need to love talking to people. Face to face or over the phone, you are on the front line of the service and you are only as good as the last impression you left.
- Computer Literacy: You need to be comfortable with using a computer as you will be monitoring message screens and inputting information from databases with accuracy.
- Team Work: Many hands make lighter work so we must all be willing to pull together as a team ensuring that each and every parcel gets to where it needs to be, when it needs to be there, no matter what it takes.
Administrator opportunities within Parcelforce Worldwide provide excellent shifts for working around morning home commitments, with a various shifts covering, early and late hours positioned Monday through Saturday. A typical day will involve taking calls from customers, talking with customers face to face at the collection points, and liaising with drivers regarding collections and deliveries.
Parcelforce Worldwide Mail Centres are generally situated in easy to reach locations supported by excellent transport links so you should find that travelling to work via car or public transport is no problem at all.
This is your chance to become an integral part of the team as an Administrator in a Parcelforce Worldwide Mail Processing Centre, working with your team to ensure a world class service is delivered every time and help Parcelforce Worldwide maintain its reputation as one of the UKs most well-loved brands.
- Competitive salary.
- Weekly Pay.
- Instant access to Blue Arrow’s online training portal.
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme.
Check out our other Parcelforce Worldwide roles: