How do I register with Blue Arrow?
Step 1 - Call your local Blue Arrow branch
Register with one of our recruitment consultants by phone and answer some initial screening questions and arrange a face-to-face appointment.
Step 2 – Visit your local branch
- An Interview to discuss your employment history and requirements.
- Filling out a few forms including:
- Application form
- Skills form
- Completing an online assessment (if necessary)
- Any other relevant forms.
- Agreeing next steps
TOP TIP - Remember to bring the following documents to the appointment:
- Proof of Right to Work (click here for checklist)
- A valid photo ID
- Valid passport, UK driving license or including provisional license
- National Insurance details
- National Insurance card
- P45 or P60
- Benefits form
- Bank details
- Original copies of any relevant qualifications or licenses
- CV and 2 references (if requested)
Once you’ve visited your local branch, filled in all the forms and provided all relevant documents, that’s it - your registration is complete!
Step 3 – Next Steps
If you’ve been matched to a vacancy, your consultant will agree the next contact date.
If you haven’t had an interview for work arranged or been assigned a role at the branch appointment, you will be contacted within 24 hours and thereafter within 7 days to check if you are still available for work.
For the latest charity news, recruitment events and competitions.
For the latest news, events, reports and competitions.
For the latest jobs working at Blue Arrow or for industry reports and whitepapers.
See what's happening across our communities. From discussions about the latest food trends to the career advice, there is something for everyone.