Write Your Own Story T&C’s
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Blue Arrow Ltd - a company registered in England and Wales under company number 0641659, 800 The Boulevard, Capability Green, and Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3BA (“Blue Arrow” or “us” or “we”) - is running this competition.
- This prize draw is free to enter and open to only Flexible Employees engaged on a current Assignment through Blue Arrow.
- The competition starts on 14th August 2017 and runs until 14th November 2017. All entries received after 12:00 on 14th November 2017 will not be considered.
- Blue Arrow accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- One (1) submission per entrant is permitted. Multiple entries under alternative aliases are not permitted and will render all entries by any entrant submitting multiple entries invalid.
- Blue Arrow reserves all rights to disqualify an entrant where their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of this competition. Blue Arrow has sole discretion in this regard.
- Ten winners will be determined by random selection from the pool of valid entrants.
- Each winner shall be awarded one Gift Card from Love2Shop worth £100. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Each winner will be contacted directly via email by Blue Arrow. The winner will also be announced via social media on the official Blue Arrow social media company pages on Friday 17th November 2017.
- Love2Shop will then contact each winner to confirm postal details and dispatch the winning Gift Card to them by recorded delivery. Blue Arrow shall not be involved in delivering the Gift Card to each winner and each winner should liaise directly with Love2Shop.
- Love2shop will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within fourteen (14) days of the announcement on Blue Arrow’s social media pages, Blue Arrow reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received before the closing date.
- Following receipt of a Gift Card, a winner will have ten (10) months to redeem and use the Gift Card.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Blue Arrow for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for any relevant recruitment activities including marketing emails. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the further re-use of their videos on social media platforms and Blue Arrows’ website. Should any entrant not wish for their personal data or video to be held by Blue Arrow, the entrant should request in writing that Blue Arrow removes their details.
- Winners may be asked to participate in online marketing activities in conjunction with the competition. Each winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Blue Arrow reserve the right: (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value; and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into with any entrant.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The entrant agrees to accept all liability for the legality of the content they submit and will not hold Blue Arrow liable for any damage or loss that may result from the entrant entering this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, Blue Arrow, its agents or distributors make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the prize. Insofar as is permitted by law, Blue Arrow shall not be responsible or liable to compensate a winner for any loss, damage , personal injury or death that may be suffered or caused as a result of participating in the competition or using any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Blue Arrow. Blue Arrow accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes or mail.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. By entering each entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.