In a marketplace that’s more competitive than ever, it’s tough finding the time to give people the skills they need.
Blue Arrow can help
Blue Arrow is able to offer your business support with your apprenticeships as an accredited training provider. The 3 key areas Blue Arrow can help you with are:-
- Recruiting a new apprentice, training and then assessing them over a 12-month period.
- Training and assessing any current employees you wish to upskill through an apprenticeship.
- Recruiting a new member of staff and upskilling through an apprenticeship at a later date.
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a suite of qualifications which provides individuals with knowledge and skills required to competently undertake and complete a role, whilst they are working within it. Courses are tailored to suit the employer and individual, with many choices across multiple standards of frameworks.
What's involved in recruiting an apprentice?
Blue Arrow will support you with the whole apprenticeship process, from preparing the vacancy description, advertising and shortlisting, through to training. Click here to see your responsibilities as an employer of apprentices.
Our apprenticeship courses
- Warehousing and Logistics Level 2
- Customer Service Level 2
- Business Admin Level 3
- Team Leading Level 3
- Management Level 5
- Commis Chef Level 2
- Chef de Partie Level 3
- Production Chef Level 2
- Senior Production Chef Level 3
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
- Hospitality Manager Level 4
Blue Arrow apprenticeships are partially funded by the European Social Fund.
What will it cost?
In most cases, it won’t cost you a penny! If you pay into the Apprenticeship Levy, you can access these funds to cover all recruitment, training and assessment costs and appoint experts like Blue Arrow to execute the programme on your behalf.
If you don’t pay the Levy, you’ll only pay 10% of these associated costs. If you’ve spent all of your Levy funds, the government will pay 90% of the additional cost of training any additional apprentices.