*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
We have a fantastic opportunity for 2 Corporate Customer Service advisors to support a large client base. Each account offers different challenges and opportunities meaning that the work is varied and there is a heavy focus on building effective relationships across the business. There is a clear colleague-led development programme available and you will be supported in your ongoing training by your Team Leader and colleagues.
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Pay rate: £10.70 an hour
Access to our Blue Arrow Rewards Scheme
- Resolve routine enquiries via telephone/email/fax/web, effectively prioritising workload.
- Develop relationships with key operational areas.
- To process bespoke reports and routine system reports. and
- Manipulate raw data to produce Excel formatted reports.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the content of all reports, able to explain at fleet manager level.
- To participate in the overall achievement of Customer Satisfaction targets.
- Procedural/Product/Specialist Knowledge
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Analytical Skills
- Self/Work Organisation
- Someone who is talkative and has good clerical skills
- They need to be comfortable with Microsoft packages
- Candidates MUST have office experience
If you have the skill we are looking for then please APPLY NOW!