Contract type: Temporary adhoc basis
Salary: £7.83 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit WAITING ON STAFF for our fantastic clients within Derby. You will be working with amazing teams at different environments in and around Derby. The role requires a great communicator, amazing hospitality skills, and a fantastic multi-skilled person with a can do attitude!
Majority of our clients will have easy transport links, which will make it easier to get to and from the sites. The clients we work with are mainly hotels, restaurants, events, and large scale businesses.
Due to the nature of the business applicants will be required to work shifts which mainly cover evenings including Friday, Saturday, Sundays and bank holidays depending on when events take place.
The main responsibilities:
- Taking orders and serving food to customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Deliver checks to ensure guests are happy
- Resolve any guest complaints
- Greet guests
- Table maintenance
- Serving beverages
- Cash handling
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
Key information and benefits:
- Flexible shifts
- Weekly pay
- Perfect for suiting your commitments and needs!
- Holiday entitlement
- Working in different environments to gain extra skills
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible employee of the month
- Blue Arrow uniform available.
- Level 1 food safety certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Level 1 health and hygiene certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Full UK driving license ideal but not essential
- Well presented
- Smart clothing and shoes.
- Flexibility with working evenings and weekends.
- Flexibility of travel arrangements i.e. bus routes
- Previous experience of working as a waiter/waiter (essential)
- Able to work in a busy environment
- A positive, friendly attitude with a can do approach
So if this is something for you click apply today! Alternatively give a call and we will be happy to help.