Customer Services Executives x 15 Based: Peterlee Hours 37.5 per week (Full Time/Fully Flexible) Salary: £8.10 per hour. We are looking for experienced Customer Service...
Customer Services Advisors
Salary: £8.10 per hour
Shifts: Earliest start 8am, latest finish 8pm (37.5 hours per week) including Saturday.
Capita Customer Management employs approximately 250 customer service professionals who are responsible for working on behalf of Debenhams. They conscientiously deal with enquiries via telephone and email from customers, stores and Head Office and are looking to expand the Customer Services department. Working for us you will be part of a strong customer focused team and will need to be flexible to cover a variety of shift patterns.
- Providing a friendly and professional welcome to all customers over the phone, presenting a positive impression of yourself and Debenhams
- Responding to a wide range of enquiries from customers, for example providing support for online shoppers & chasing parcels on behalf of customers
- Providing information about a full range of products and services
- Dealing with queries from Debenhams stores, for example enquiries regarding stock levels and requests for details of other stores
- Managing Head Office enquiries
- Ensuring that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner and transferred, where appropriate, to the relevant department
- Managing and protecting customer information in accordance with relevant legislation
- Working to strict KPIs such as call handling time, customer satisfaction surveys and ongoing quality checks
- Operating as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of the department
- Providing feedback and suggestions for continuous improvement of customer service levels
- Updating customer files to reflect correspondence in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring that customer feedback is actively pursued, considered and appropriate action taken
- Liaising with couriers to ensure timely deliveries and dealing with any delivery issues
- Undertaking any other duties, which may be requested by the Team Manager.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Programmes
- Experience of working to targets / deadlines Ability to deal with a wide range of customers
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and in different situations
- Ability to build rapport with customer
- Clear & articulate telephone manner
- Ability to work to targets & deadlines
These are urgent requirements for the right candidates.