Our Swindon based client is looking to recruit an Administrator on a temp-to-perm basis.Job description:To administer and respond to enquiries, both written and verbal, on...
Creation of medical letters via our in house letter system, reviewing letters to ensure accuracy of information loaded. Tracing medical declarations for the reports to send the report to the GP. Uploading medical reports into our new 3rd party providers system. General administration including prepaying surgeries, enveloping, and document tracing.
Contact Surgeries and Hospitals to chase outstanding medical reports. Arrange prepayment for these reports if needed and establish timescales for returning the information we require. Update our records with the outcome of these calls. Negotiate high medical fees down.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to record accurate notes and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Quick to learn and confident to ask questions
- Good Multi-tasking skills
- Enthusiastic Flexible and positive
Due to the nature of the role, if successful you will need to undergo a credit check.