Our Swindon based client is looking to recruit an Administrator on a temp-to-perm basis.Job description:To administer and respond to enquiries, both written and verbal, on...
You will be part of a small team, that managing a wide range of activities. You will be responsible for the general administration of the site. You will ensure that site visits, meetings and working groups are well provided for, deliver effective office management and site support functions to ensure the efficient running of the site.
- Meeting organisation - schedule meetings, book rooms, take minutes, prepare and circulate papers, format documents and presentations.
- Manage the meeting room diaries and arrange bookings for the wider site teams
- Undertake office organisation and document management, help other teams organise office areas to create a high quality work environment
- Provide office services for franking mail, answering public enquiries and support on site staff with these activities
- Raise and receipt purchase orders, invoices and other finance tasks
- Manage site vehicle diaries, book site car use for staff, coordinate servicing and fuelling
- Welcome visitors to site and ensure staff have been inducted and have undertaken their orientation
- Make travel arrangements for staff and book taxis for visitors
Skills and Experience:
- Be highly organised in managing your own workload
- Have experience of taking on secretariat responsibilities including managing reporting schedules, co-ordinating meeting papers and producing minutes
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple tasks
- Have experience of organising meetings, visits, workshops and events including all associated logistics
- Have experience of managing diaries
- Have strong IT skills including experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Due to the location of the role you will need to have your own transport.