Our client are looking to recruit an IT Support position, this role requires a range of skills, both personal and technical, to support a diverse operation...
The role will focus on the continual improvement of the support provision along with maintaining and maximising system high availability. The role will be supporting all internal and external customers associated with the business.
- Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner to meet defined service level targets.
- Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes.
- Ensure desktop, laptop and server support is maintained including configuration, repair, administration and management thereof.
- Deliver professional response to all assigned incidents and tasks, proving accurate and timely updates to all stakeholders.
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all systems, builds and modifications.
- Participate in an on-call rota as required.
- Work with Departmental Managers to develop and deliver improvements to processes and procedures.
- The candidate will have a proven track record with a minimum of 2 years IT experience as 1st and 2nd line engineer supporting a multi-platform environment, this experience should include project experience along with knowledge and understanding of ITIL best practice.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive customer service outlook
- Good communication skills for dealing with diverse range of colleagues and customers
- Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and desktop imaging. Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
What We Can Offer
- Salary £25,000 DOE
- 23 days paid holiday (Pro Rata) increasing by one day for each year of service (up to a maximum of 27 days)
- 39 hours per week - 08.00 - 16.20 (16.10 on Friday)