Blue Arrow urgently require an electrical/mechanical engineer for their client in Stoke-on-Trent.Suitable candidates will have experience with both mechanical and electrical maintenance but will be...
Working in a fast-paced, pressurised manufacturing environment, you will be an experienced maintenance technician who is skilled and knowledgeable in both mechanical and electrical controls and systems.
- Production support within a manufacturing environment
- Maintaining the efficiency and performance of all mechanical and electrical production equipment
- Working independently and as part of a team to achieve department objectives
- Understanding and troubleshooting of complex mechanical and electrical systems
You will need to have excellent analysis skills and will be expected to quickly and efficiently respond to problems and find solutions. As such you will also be comfortable working to tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and ambitious with personal drive and commitment.
What We Can Offer
- Full training for the right candidate
- Salary £27,000 + overtime
- 23 days annual leave, rising by one day per year of service (up to a maximum of 27 days)
- 39 hours per week and shift work - Shift premiums where applicable