Position: Customer Service Advisor Location: AndoverSalary: £9.00 £9.63 per...
About this role:
This role is working as part of an Award winning Life and Pensions Contact Centre. You will answer simple and complex customer queries relating to their Life or Pension products; liaising with other areas of the business to provide support and solutions for all their policy needs. To join our team you will need to be passionate about customer service, have a talent for talking to people and an ability to multi-task. You will need to be confident, articulate and able to learn a variety of systems to a high level of competence, whilst achieving our call handling targets.
What will you do:
- Be an ambassador for the company as the first point of contact for customers, financial advisers and 3rd parties
- You will answer a range of queries following regulated procedures
- Queries can range from a plan valuation or change of personal details to complex trust or technical policy information
- You will be conversant in using multiple systems to meet the desired outcome
- Go the extra mile with our customers, be able to clearly explain complex, technical information in an understandable way
- Be polite, professional, enthusiastic and calm
- You will need to integrate well within your team
- Be a positive influence with customers and colleagues alike
Your experience will include:
- GCSEs including Maths and English Grade C or above or grade 4 or above
- Confident and Articulate telephone manner
- Proven record in Customer services
- Good team player
- To be computer literate and confident; including experience using Microsoft Office programs
This is working within financial services so a credit check will be undertaken.
The start date for this position is June 3rd.