*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
Based in West London, paying between £9-£9.50 per hour initially on a contract for 6 months.
- Cultivate an environment of immersive storytelling and excitement for each and every Guest
- Provide relevant Guest information with a smile and positive attitude
- Ensure the proper use of safety practices and procedures while operating the attraction
- Adhere to opening and closing procedures
- Be proficient on a variety of front-line positions as business needs require
- Monitor the attraction queue to manage appropriate Guest expectations
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by constantly monitoring the immediate area and surrounding
- Be responsible for organized Guest areas and the proper care of equipment and props
- Process ticket and merchandise sales using cash register and/or self-serve kiosk with efficiency and integrity
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Experience working in a fast-paced front-line customer service setting preferred
- Professional, well-groomed appearance and demeanour
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as business needs require
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted; and bend, twist, and kneel with ease
This is a great opportunity, please apply through this website or contact Deena at Blue Arrow on 02088610770 for more info.