Spend a day working in an exclusive and eclectic environment enjoying free transport as well. Bar Staff and back of house staff required. Pay...
Along with their partners our client is spending over £7.5 billion on electrification from London to Oxford, Swansea, Bristol and Newbury, station improvements and upgraded tracks to allow more frequent services. Once the Clients electrification work is completed, these trains will increase capacity by up to 25%, shorten journey times into London by up to 20 minutes, and allow us to run 54 more trains between London and Bristol every day.
About the Job:
Rail Replacement Staff
- Dates: Available:
12th & 13th May
19th & 20th May
16th & 17th June
23rd & 24th June
30th & 1st July
7th |& 8th July
14th & 15th July
- Hours: Various shifts available - 7am - 3pm, 3pm to 11pm or 4pm - Midnight
- Hourly Rate: £9.00 on Weekdays & £10 on Weekends & Bank Holidays
- Locations Available: Bristol Temple Meads Station, Parkway Station
Due to an ongoing project to upgrade the local rail network, a section of line and tunnel will be closed. Our job it to support the client with passenger movement as there will be a replacement coach service from this station to various other stations in the area. You will be Assisting passengers whether it be platform based or concourse based advising them that there are Rail Replacement (bus & coaches) service and confirming where they need to go and what time the service is.
Full training is given on induction days, but some customer service experience is required.
- You must be able to commit to weekends
- Good communication skills
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Personable/willing to help
- Physically fit
- confident to be able to approach people to offer help
Previous experience having worked at any of the stations would be great, but not essential
If you are interested in that role then please upload a CV to this site.