Permanent Part time - Catering Assistant
£10 - £10.50 p/h
Working: 9pm - 1am - 4 days on 4 days off
- Great opportunity has arisen for a Catering Assistant.
- Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production in a catering unit.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of hygiene, health and safety, employment law + food safety law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- To take responsibility for all food counters + drink serving areas.
- To use till systems + ensure cash handling procedures are adhered to.
- Cleaning of food counter.
- Full of personality + energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer areas.
- Must be able to drive and have own car due to location.
- Customer service focused.
- Has attention to detail.
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.