one of the Derbyshire regions most reputable and established companies are looking for the best Warehouse Operatives based around Alfreton.
Our client are responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth and expanding customer base, they need a team that are able to help them through the demanding orders.
We are seeking a team of at least 10 people who are able to work in a distribution environment, that is reliant on a speedy turnaround of goods coming in and then out again very quickly.
This work initially may not offer ongoing weekly work, instead it is likely to be a set of 4/5 shifts of 12 hours every few weeks. If you impress and are reliable though you may be offered longer term assignments. A large number of temporary staff have been made permanent here.
With that in mind you may be looking for work around another job or just part time flexible working.
We are able to offer an extremely attractive hourly rate of £9.00 per hour, regular work is available too. This is not just for a week, there will be plenty of assignments.
Main Duties include:
- General Warehouse Duties
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading goods onto vehicles
- Checking stock
- Manual handling
- Packaging the product for distribution
Benefits and rewards:
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
Requirements and skills:
- Previous experience within the Production/warehousing environment
- Hardworking and reliable
- Must be able to get to Alfreton
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
- Able to start immediately
So if you are looking for your next opportunity then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss your application.