Demi Chef de Partie - Fine Dining Restaurant £19k+tipsA well-known and established fine dining Restaurant based Arundel is looking for an experienced and passionate Demi...
A well-known and established fine dining Restaurant based Arundel is looking for an experienced and passionate Demi Chef de Partie to join the brigade and be part of a professional team. This role will allow you to develop your existing skills and better your knowledge for further career development.
Your main responsibilities as Demi Chef de Partie will include (Arundel):
- Learn and develop working side by side with the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Assisting with stock rotation/management, deliveries and ordering
- Maintaining Health & Safety on the kitchen at all times
What you need to get the job as Demi Chef de Partie (Arundel):
- The experience to deliver consistently excellent food in a busy restaurant.
- An appetite for business.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Experience at Rosette level is beneficial.
- A genuine love of food and cooking.
The Reward - Demi Chef de Partie (Arundel):
- £19,000 per annum
- Great monthly tips
- Friendly and professional team to work with
- Meals on duty
How to apply - Press the Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.