Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for temporary chefs of all levels to work with our well known clients within the Glasgow and surrounding areas. This...
A leading player in the hospitality industry is looking for an experienced and hardworking Head Chef to join and lead the brigade. The hotel restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress inside the group. As a Head Chef you will work 45hrs a week on various shifts.
Your main responsibilities as Head Chef will include:
- Overall responsibility of the kitchen operation
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Budgetary control and ensuring profit margins are hit consistently
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Managing and leading the brigade of chefs
What you need to get the job as a Head Chef:
- Experience at Head Chef level
- At least 2 years continuous longevity
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
The Reward - Head Chef:
- £28,000 per annum
- Meals on duty
- Chef whites provided
- Great company benefits
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.