Senior Chef de Partie - Luxury Hotel £21k + great tipsBeautifully kept Luxury Hotel with a well-known reputation for an exceptional fine dining and professional,...
Beautifully kept Luxury Hotel with a well-known reputation for an exceptional fine dining and professional, friendly hospitality. Based in Brighton, looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Chef de Partie to join the brigade and develop the business.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Chef de Partie will include:
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Helping create new recipes and write menus
- Be able to work efficiently on all sections
- Delivery of consistently excellent food
- Training junior Chefs
What you need to get the job as a Senior Chef de Partie:
- At least 1 years' experience working at a similar level of responsibility
- C&G 706 1/2 or NVQ 1/2 qualification or equivalent
- A genuine love for food and cooking
- Experience at Rosette level
- £21,000 per annum
- £2,000 - £2,500 in annual tips
- Recognition of your achievements
- A team of professional and friendly staff
- Opportunity for development and progression
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.