The Chef De Partie / Sous Chef is required for a busy business located in basingstoke. They Offer an extensive menu using fresh, local produce.The...
A leading player in the hospitality industry is looking for an experienced and hard working chef to join this large brigade. The hotel restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. As a chef you will work 45hrs a week on various shifts.
Your main responsibilities as Chef de Partie will include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Assist with deliveries, stock rotation and ordering
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure smooth service
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Chef de Partie level in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent is beneficial
- Passionate about food, have experience of catering for large buffets
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- £17,600 + tips
- Meals on duty
- Chef whites provided
- Great company benefits
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.