Jnr Sous ChefHigh Quality Gastro pub BathBritish Fresh Food with a Modern TwistJnr Sous Chef role. 20-24K per annum + bonus, holiday and pension package My client is...
Senior Sous Chef required for a leading contract catering company that has units all over the UK. Currently recruiting for a Senior Sous Chef to join their expanding team in Eastbourne that caters for large numbers. As a Senior Sous Chef you will work on 5 out 7 days bases, with occasional weekend off, on a 40 hours per week contract, all straight shifts, will be privileged to have Christmas and Easter off and this employment will provide you with a great work/life balance and sociable hours of work.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Sous Chef will include (Eastbourne):
- Working closely with the Head Chef and General Manager managing the kitchen
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
- To control and maintain the stock levels
What you need to get the job as a Senior Sous Chef (Eastbourne):
- Proven experience in a fresh food led Contract catering environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with fresh produce is essential
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation
- Be able to go through an enhanced DBS Check
The Reward - Senior Sous Chef (Eastbourne)
- Great working hours with Christmas and Easter off
- 40 hours per week contract on straight shifts
- Great benefits and opportunity for career progression within this national company
- Annual salary £27,000 - £28,000 + company benefits
To apply for this role please press "Apply" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.