Hourly Rate: £10.00 + benefits Location: Avonmouth Days: Friday & Saturday or Saturday and Sunday Hours: 16.00 - 00.00 Duration: Contract We...
A global contract caterer that supplies catering and facility services to various high profile sites. The leading contract catering company has a passion for food and developing its talent.
As a Part time Chef you will work on Monday to Friday bases catering for large numbers. All shifts will be straight during morning and daytime hours, also unlike other sectors you will not be required to work weekends. It is a 25 hours per week contract.
Your main responsibilities as Chef will include (Brighton):
- Produce dishes to meet required standards
- Ensuring all necessary preparations for the service
- Comply with all Health & Safety procedures
- Assist when and if required on other sections
What you need to get the job - Chef de Partie (Brighton):
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Proven experience in a role as a Commis Chef
- Enthusiastic attitude and great communication skills
- Be able to pass strict security clearance
The Reward - Chef de Partie (Brighton):
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- 25 hours per week on straight shifts bases
- Uniforms supplied
- £8 per hour
To apply for this role please press "Apply" button below.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.