IMMEDIATE START £1470 PER WEEK FULL TIME ROLE Are you now or previously been a sales account manager in a call centre? Have you lots...
A well-known and established Restaurant based in Brighton that is proudly awarded Rosettes looking for an experienced and passionate Chef de Partie to join a professional brigade and progress with their career.
Your main responsibilities as Chef de Partie will include (Brighton):
- Consistently Excellent Food
- Being able to work well on all sections
- Assist Head Chef and Sous Chef with daily tasks
- A culture of professionalism and high standards
What you need to get the job as a Chef de Partie (Brighton):
- Experience at Rosette level working in a restaurant environment
- Good Pastry skills, knowledge of techniques and equipment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent is beneficial
- Strong organisational and communication skills
The Reward - Chef de Partie (Brighton):
- Considerate holidays
- Eclectic creative workforce
- Uniforms & knives provided
- 40% friends and family meal visits
- £22,000 - £23,000 per annum + very good tips
- Expanded training internal and external. Career development.
- Working hours to suite the business and your personal lifestyle
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.