RELIEF CHEFS NEEDED IN THE BRIGHTON AREA Head chef/ Chef De Partie/Sous chef/Commi chef BLUE ARROW are looking for some talented, creative and dedicated chefs to join our team....
The role - Pastry Chef de Partie (Brighton):
A well-known and established Restaurant based in Brighton that is proudly awarded Rosettes looking for an experienced and passionate Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join the brigade and grow business.
Your main responsibilities as Pastry Chef de Partie will include (Brighton):
- To be responsible for completing your mis en place;
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately;
- To ensure all statutory regulations are adhered to, such as food hygiene policies;
What you need to get the job as a Pastry Chef de Partie (Brighton):
- Ability to work within a team environment and to communicate effectively will all members of the team;
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and produce consistent results;
- Previous experience as a Pastry Chef in a similar kitchens environment is essential;
The Reward - Pastry Chef de Partie (Brighton):
- £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Considerate holidays
- Eclectic creative workforce
- Uniforms & knives provided
- 40% friends and family meal visits
- Expanded training internal and external. Career development.
- Working hours to suite the business and your personal lifestyle
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.