Looking for HLOP/SLOP drivers with minimum 1 year of experience, valid license on either of them, and good references available. Ongoing work for the right...
VNA driver days/nights
We are looking for someone who is good at spotting mistakes, solving problems and maintaining a high quality of work throughout their shift. If your qualities include attention to detail reliability, dependability and a good productivity rate, then you could be the perfect fit in the position of Warehouse Operative. Whether it will be your first time in the role or you're ready for a change of scene then get in touch with us today.
A business with future/culture and inclusion
If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team, within an organisation that is committed to supporting staff grow with us, then we want to hear from you. While the use of technology is increasing in warehouses, manufacturing plants or factories across the country, the role of Warehouse Operative is becoming even more crucial to the smooth and efficient running of our business.
General skills and personal traits
As a Warehouse Operative you will be/have:
- Excellent timekeeper
- Have a valid VNA licence and at least 1 year of experience!
- Individual who thrives on order, systematic working and keeping busy
- Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Physically fit and able to work
- Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work
- Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- VNA licence and experience is essential
So if you have the skills to make you a great fit for the role of Warehouse Operative, then apply with us today.
A business with a future
So if you're looking to grow your career in manufacturing, then we want to hear from you today.