Join our Blue Arrow family supporting our National Accounts team working as a National Accounts Coordinator.You will be providing proactive business support assistance to the...
Join our Blue Arrow family and National Accounts team as a field based Flexible Employee Support Executive engaging with our temporary workforce and supporting the welfare of our Flexible Employees who have been placed into assignments across multiple locations with our high profile client.
Whilst ensuring excellent personal adoption of Customer Service, Account Management and the effective use of technological platforms is delivered you will be providing sustained touch points to meet positive engagement aiding employee's retention and upholding the companies promise based culture.
As a Welfare Manager (Flexible Employee Support Executive) your role will be specialist in key area's such as engagement and management, the role being varied in required activity.
- Acting as a dedicated point of contact and intermediary of Blue Arrow for its employees and client, primarily to improve the colleague onboarding and in life experience whilst in assignment
- Creating positive outcomes in query resolution and ensuring that adherence to both Blue Arrow and client policies are upheld by all Blue Arrow Flexible Employees
- Maintaining the governance and integrity of data supplied within the system on candidate personal records
- Management of effective operating processes in line with the needs of the business's contractual and legal obligations including health and safety
- Manage the welfare and HR management of Flexible Employees placed with clients, including welfare calls, and liaison with the Business Support Co-ordinators regarding surveys/exit interviews
- Proactively develop and engage with stakeholders of the account to build meaningful relationships and to understand the assignment requirements and points of satisfaction for the Flexible Employee and ensure that the deployment of client requests are facilitated
- Ensure the standards expected of the client are being achieved, from check-in through delivery in role and performance management
- Provide opportunities to connect with Flexible Employees for their continuous development to upskill within the client placement to maximise candidate potential
- Be the escalation point for pay issues from the Business Support co-ordinators
- Provision of positive onboarding experience at the commencement of assignment by arranging welcome calls prior to placement, aimed to engage candidates with the client, to advise on key information, workplace orientation and set expectations whilst in assignment
- Arrange meetings with candidates at the start of their assignment to support orientation and integration
- Notify and publish reward and recognition achievements of key milestones or performance merits
- Promote Communication via Newsletters and Feedback surveys
- Performance monitoring, Disciplinary meetings
- Effectively resolve any complaints and manage MI trackers
- Assist any team as required, working alongside recruiters on campaigns
- Review systems and processes to continuously improve and provide an excellent service to the client, and candidates
- Deal with inbound enquires
- Build and maintain effective client relationships with key contacts, Line Managers and our workforce
- Working varied shift patterns and travelling
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- 23 days holidays (plus bank hols) increasing by 1 day a year until reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Salary 25-30k + car allowance (you will need to drive for this role)
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- In house training and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.