Join our long established Blue Arrow branch team in Edinburgh as an Account Manager to grow and take ownership of an existing key national client...
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Blue Arrow family and National Accounts Team as a National Account Manager.
You will be responsible for managing and developing a strategic relationship with a National Account Client and key stakeholder relationships generating a positive impact on Blue Arrow's growth and operating profits and to ensure that Blue Arrow's values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Operational delivery in line with contractual service level agreements
- Recruit, manage and motivate your team
- Facilitate the training and development of your team
- Analysing and planning against future demand
- Researching, analysing and understanding your customers: business strategy, organisational structure, key values and priorities
- Identifying cross sector opportunities and creating business case and financial models
- Maintaining, creating and executing client development plans
- Identifying key stakeholders and building productive relationships
- Maintaining regular communication with the client and creating discussion platforms
- Meeting new business growth targets
- Negotiating and selling effective solutions into your customers at all levels
- Taking ultimate responsibility for decisions and actions of the team, addressing any concerns promptly and robustly
- Being mobile and proactive, leading by example in order to sustain and develop relationships internally and externally
- Being organised with strong planning skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Analysing financial and market data
The role is field based which involves working remotely and requires a full UK driving license with the ability to travel to client sites as required.
We are looking for a recruitment industry professional with Account management experience and who is accustomed to managing high volume contract delivery accounts ideally within recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) or managed service provider (MSP) models. You will be financially astute with excellent commercial awareness and with the ability to create and execute strategic business plans. An effective negotiator you will be skilled in selling effective solutions to customers whilst also leading your team by example.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Bonuses and car allowance
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- In house training and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.