Join our well established Blue Arrow branch in Bristol as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of your desk warm desk supplying temporary...
Join our well established Blue Arrow branch in Reading as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of your desk supplying temporary Industrial staff to clients within the Reading and surrounding area.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- B2B sales activity: Proactively developing new and existing business
- Placing candidates into temporary industrial roles
- Recruitment: sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Managing your team of temporary staff (Flexible Employees)
- Client and candidate relationship building
- Service management: compliance, administration, payroll, maintaining records and systems
- Marketing, advertising, promotional activities and working to targets
What we're looking for:
Ideally you will be an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Sales professional with great relationship building skills with the ability and drive to develop new business.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Bonuses and performance based salary reviews - clear career path
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- In house training and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.