Blue Arrow are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to support our catering & hospitality team in Sheffield. With catering and hospitality business set...
Blue Arrow are progressing through an exciting time of transformation and as part of the digital strategy we are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to progress BI and analytics capability. You will develop BI and MI solutions that turn data into knowledge, working with multiple key stakeholders across the Group.
If you are ready for your next challenge, want to be part of an exciting future, thrive in a fast paced environment and really want to make a difference whilst being driven to delight your customers then please read on as we want you on our team!
You will fully implement Power BI as the reporting and information tool that drives business Intelligence in Blue Arrow.
Working with Finance and IT architecture experts you will build and develop a suite of reports, dashboards and balanced scorecards utilising Power BI that enhances granular visibility of full business performance, enabling effective strategic, tactical and operational insights and decision-making. Defining, developing and deploying wherever possible automated MI solutions.
Build reporting capability of external markets, including, but not limited to, competitor analysis and market sector trends to aid decision support combining internal and external information.
This is a pivotal, demanding and challenging role that promotes the utilisation of management information to support decision making and works with the business to develop new thoughts and ideas around how MI can be fully embraced by the business.
Primary responsibilities and skill requirements:
- Working with the business, design end solution reports, dashboards, scorecards and KPI trackers using Power BI and utilising your experience and knowledge of data warehouse concepts.
- Technical skills areas include:
- Power BI - data sets, data modelling, data flows, dashboard development and reporting
- SQL Server - design and development/ build
- ETL/ ELT - e.g. SSIS
- You'll be an excellent problem solver with strong stakeholder management skills and able to analyse data, identify issues and opportunities, design and implement pragmatic solutions
- Proven abilities to be pro-active, take initiative and be innovative within a team environment
- Experience working and engaging with stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Previous experience of developing reporting structures utilising Power BI from inception
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with IT Infrastructure and business SME's to develop end reporting solutions.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
At Blue Arrow our people are at the heart of our success and we are proud to be an Investor in People Platinum employer. Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications for this role from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please do mention this at any stage.