If you have recruitment industry or catering/hospitality/events experience and a passion for sales and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Catering...
Great opportunity to join our well established Blue Arrow branch in Newbury as a Recruitment Consultant growing your permanent recruitment desk within the hospitality and/or office sectors.
More about the Job:
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs and adopt the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry sector and specialisms and becoming an expert
- Developing sales pipelines, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Candidate engagement, identifying and attracting potential candidates
- Supporting applicants through the recruitment process, offering advice and support with CV advice and interview techniques
- Developing client and candidate relationships
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant ideally with experience of growing and managing a permanent desk.
- Proven experience in developing new and existing business relationships
- Experience within a similar 360 sales recruitment role
- You will be solutions orientated and strive to find the best outcomes for clients and candidates
- Someone who can work autonomously but equally be an integral team player
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
What's on Offer:
Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer and in return for your hard work and collaborative approach, you will be awarded a competitive basic salary, excellent benefits and a bonus scheme. We also have excellent training and opportunities to develop your career path within the group.
So, if this role sounds like it would suit you, please do not hesitate to apply, we would love to hear from you!
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications for this role from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role.