Join our well established Blue Arrow branch in Leeds as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of your desk supplying temporary staff to...
About the role:
Join our Blue Arrow family and well established Blue Arrow branch team in Glasgow as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of your warm desk supplying temporary office staff to clients within the Glasgow and surrounding area.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- B2B sales activity: Proactively developing new and existing office business
- Placing candidates into temporary office roles
- Recruitment: sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Managing your team of temporary office staff (Flexible Employees)
- Client and candidate relationship building
- Service management: compliance, administration, payroll, maintaining records and systems
- Marketing, advertising, promotional activities and working to targets
- You will be working within an experienced, collaborative and supportive team
What we're looking for:
An experienced Recruitment Consultant ideally within the office sector with great relationship building skills with the ability and drive to develop new business.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Bonuses and performance based quarterly salary reviews and clear career path
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- Ongoing training and development
- Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications for this role from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role.