About the role:Join our Blue Arrow family and well established Blue Arrow branch team in Edinburgh, Scotland as a Catering Recruitment Consultant to grow and...
If you have recruitment industry or catering/hospitality/events experience and a passion for sales and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Catering & Hospitality Recruitment Consultant where you can really make a difference then this could be the role for you joining our Blue Arrow Swansea team.
At Blue Arrow our people are at the heart of our success and we are proud to be an Investor in People Platinum employer. Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
The Consultant role is a fast paced and varied position where no two days are the same and includes
- Developing a sales pipeline, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Sourcing, attracting and interviewing candidates, building a candidate network
- Placing candidates into temporary catering & hospitality roles
- Building long term client and candidate relationships
- Service management - compliance, payroll and updating systems
This role would suit someone with
- A track record of developing business relationships
- Experience of new business development
- High level of drive and desire to succeed
- Experience for example within recruitment, sales, events, catering or hospitality
In return for your hard work and collaborative approach, you will be awarded with some excellent benefits and training
- Reward and recognition, bonuses
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Fully paid day off for charity voluntary work of your choice and a wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
So apply today and join a supportive business and become a Blarrower.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications for this role from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.