Blue Arrow Bellshill are recruiting for an Industrial Recruitment Consultant, to manage an already successful desk that is consistently billing with a good selection of...
As a Business Director Branch Manager of our Glasgow branch
- You will be proactively developing new and existing business relationships
- You will be driving sales activity and maximising growth potential
- You will be training and developing your team
- You will overseeing payroll, compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- You will be business planning and be involved in financial budgetary control
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector and supplies throughout Glasgow and the surrounding area's.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work, challenging low road activities wherever we find them and creating a promise based culture.
Training, development and benefits:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops, Industry recognised qualifications & e-learning
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive basic salary + bonus
- Car or car allowance
- Bonus schemes
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours and head office support services
- Supported by a very experienced Operations Director and team and region