This is a national role involving some travel/overnight stays in addition to being based at our Luton head office
For this role you need exceptional administration and organisational skills coupled with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Fixed term/temporary until February 2020 - competitive salary + car/car allowance
You will provide key support the Business Analyst & Project Manager with activities during client implementations and internal projects.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
- Support the implementation of new business wins and internal projects
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all internal departments associated with new site implementation and internal projects
- Build and maintain effective relationships with client and internal stakeholders during a new site implementation/internal project where required
- Assist Business Analyst & Project Manager with project administration duties
- Conduct and oversee worker transfers in line with legislation requirements and internal process
- Support sites/locations with recruitment requirements and payroll as the business dictates
- Support with the set up of technology solutions
- Ensure that all current health & safety, employment laws, legislative or otherwise are maintained across sites
- Practice open communication and share ideas with team members
Support the on-site accounts to ensure all Flexible Employee's are in line with company standards and that all documentation required is on file
Skills, experience, behaviours and requirements:
- Strong administration
- PC literate (Microsoft Office & Outlook)
- Recruitment industry and recruitment systems knowledge is desirable
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent planning, time management and organisation skills
- Always do the right thing for the business, colleagues, Flexible Employees Clients and Candidates
- Show initiative, resourcefulness and professionalism
- Focus on solutions and aim to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Communicate in an open and honest manner and good at building rapport and relationships
- Customer focused and has a committed work ethic
- innovative and has commercial & market awareness
- Good completer/finisher with great attention to detail
- Flexible - prepared to work varying shift patterns
- Ability to work under pressure and alone
- Full driving license with the ability to travel nationally and make overnight stays as required