FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE HOME BASED £25,000 Basic OTE £60k + CarOur client is an innovative and market leading telecommunications company, they're a close-knit team who...
You will be giving marcomms support to Blue Arrow and bringing exceptional internal and external marketing communications capability to our small but perfectly formed and diverse marketing team. The marketing team provides a wide range of expert support to the whole business including the branch network. Our key areas of focus have been on client and candidate attraction and retention.
2019 is an exciting year for Blue Arrow as we are celebrating our 60th anniversary and making significant advancement in our technology investment. Communication will sit at the heart of this important change and you will be given the opportunity to help define the success of this role.
Key projects/campaign themes for 2019 are:
- Develop communications capability with a bias on customer-facing PR to support exciting new changes to our service
- Promotion of brand new client and candidate service portals and new candidate app to our customer audiences
- Lead on the migration of the company intranet working with Digital colleagues across the business to move to a Facebook-based, internal communications platform
- Use internal marketing to promote major brand and staff events including celebrations such as our Platinum Investors in People and Times 100 Best Companies positions and Staff Annual Conference (see our Blue Arrow website career, conference and awards pages for more details)
- You will be a key player when it comes to inspiring staff through our #BeBlueArrow campaign theme
- You will also work with your marketing colleagues to help shape the way Blue Arrow celebrates its 60th Birthday
As an experienced and passionate Marketing Communications professional you will be our trusted advisor and handler of any reputation risks or threats.
You can expect copywriting for range of purposes, audiences and mediums to be part of your day-to-day. You'll already be confident producing highly effective communications campaigns that draw a fully integrated approach to marketing across online and offline channels.
It would be fair to say that we are a very passionate and expert marketing team, we're even at times a tad excitable at times. We pride ourselves on delivering really good pieces of work that achieve the best returns possible against whatever our marketing/communication goals. You too will share our commitment to producing flawless work that reflects a strong attention to detail.
This role will suit a marketing/communications professional who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple projects simultaneously. You will be someone who thrives on solving problems and overcoming challenges. You will have a naturally positive mind-set with the stamina to match your commitment and focus to achieving desired goals and outcomes, even when faced with the odd setback here and there.
- Support the business with exceptional external marketing communications and some internal communications
- Deliver exceptional copywriting support on all communication campaigns
- Provide excellent and timely PR support as and when needed
- Devise, plan and fulfil effective marketing communications campaigns
- Be a brand guardian and champion what good communication looks like
- Work with suppliers including briefing graphic designers and coordinating print with print providers as necessary
- Check external-facing channels for accurate and up-to-date content including our website and social channels
- Maintain accuracy and efficacy of integral communication platforms such as our website and staff intranet
- To share new ideas and thoughts for improvements that we can make
- Understand the wider context of communication in the business particularly against business goals and strategy
- Use campaign insights and analytics to make recommendations and proposals to improve customer communications
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Proudly placed 32nd among The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and accredited Platinum status by Investors in People, Blue Arrow values people.
Our vision is to become the most trusted staffing company in the UK.
Our mission is to Enhance People's Lives. The provision of staff in the UK has become increasingly commoditised, with people being treated as numbers rather than individuals.
Blue Arrow promises to make a stand against this by ensuring the people we place in to work are given the opportunity to recognise their true potential and earn a living wage. We will do this by challenging low road activities wherever we find them and by working with clients that share our values.