Business Analyst & Project Manager contract opportunity to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK's Largest specialist staffing companies. This is a national role...
This is a national role involving travel and with up to 3 days per week in our Luton head office reporting to the Head of Business Change & Implementation.
Contract March 2019-November 2019 - competitive salary + car or car allowance
You will manage projects on a day to day basis, ensuring project briefs are fully delivered and the appropriate solution landed maintaining service excellence and embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture. To ensure that Blue Arrows values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
- Responsible for the overall management and successful delivery of internal and new client change projects
- Build and maintain strong relationships between key individuals/stakeholders within Impellam Group
- Complete analysis of internal, existing and prospective clients' challenges and requirements and propose mutually beneficial solutions (due diligence)
- Conduct gap analysis on both internal and external projects (Organisation, Process and System)
- Support with client contractual negotiation on business wins ensuring that agreement is reflective of Blue Arrow's business capabilities and in-line with what has been sold
- Ensure that all customer relationships are on a journey to achieving high road recruitment practises that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow
- Identify, manage and communicate to internal and external key stakeholders throughout the project
- Create Business Cases with the support of the Head of Business Change & Implementation
- Produce and manage the project plan and Produce, build and challenge the project brief
- Influence change positively and ensure this is embraced at all levels through effective communication and the adoption of a promise based culture
- Conduct stakeholder analysis - identify, manage and communicate to
- For all projects, produce and implement a communication plan
- Identify and manage risks and issues and identify and procure required resources
- Lead the project team and manage cross functional teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Build and trial potential solutions
- Report progress to key stakeholders and the project board on a regular basis throughout the project
- Escalate issues to the project board where required for approval
- Deliver the project in a timely manner in-line with internal and client expectations and within budget
- Be responsible for ensuring that costs are implemented in-line with the costing model and account P&L
- Plan the handover to business as usual
- Arrange and conduct a wash up meeting at the end of each project and document outcome
- Ensure that key lessons are captured throughout each project, documented and reviewed at the start of each new project
- Ensure Blue Arrows strategic objectives are met across all projects
- Work closely with other members of the Business Change & Implementation team to deliver business projects as required
- Support with people, process, data & system solution design in-line with Blue Arrow strategic objectives
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the Blue Arrow delivery models when working on associated projects
Ensure that all current employment laws, legislative or otherwise is maintained during every project
Skills, experience, behaviours and requirements:
- Project management skills and previous relevant work experience
- PC literate (Microsoft Office & Outlook)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner is desirable
- Familiar with DMAIC project model
- Recruitment industry and recruitment systems knowledge is desirable
- Flexible - prepared to work varying shift patterns
- Full driving license with the ability to travel and make overnight stays as required