We are seeking experienced Customer Account Managers to be the first point of call for customers, working within the branch of a large personal loans...
Founded in 1959 we have more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work, challenging low road activities wherever we find them and creating a promise based culture.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with an induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- In house training courses, workshops, Industry recognised qualifications & e-learning
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive basic salary + bonus
- Car or car allowance
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales & service: proactively developing new and existing business relationships
- Driving sales activity and maximising growth potential
- Recruitment and team development (team of 13)
- Service management: overseeing payroll, compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Business planning and financial budgetary control
- Working to sales targets and Key Performance Indicators
My name's Lorna Winn, from the Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment team and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role and potentially joining the Blue Arrow family.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.