Blue Arrow urgently require a Senior Accountant for their client in Leek, Staffordshire.This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business with a large...
Job Title: Healthcare Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Business Centre Manager
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Purpose of role:
To provide a professional and responsive service to clients and healthcare workers by co-ordinating and matching work to skilled and trained staff; in addition to supporting the business centre manager in running an effective and efficient operation and meeting both individual and branch targets.
- Act as first point of contact for clients, by receiving bookings by telephone, accurately recording dates and hours, number of staff required and any specific skills.
- Maintain and utilise internal database system to log booking and generate staff availability.
- Make contact with available staff and confirm bookings as required, confirming any specialist requests or requirements.
- Assist in the recruitment of new carers by working as part of the team to share information, process recruitment paperwork, meet and greet potential new employees and promote the benefits of working with Newcross.
- Professionally welcome staff and visitors to the office.
- Arrange client visits and manage Business Centre diary.
- Make telephone sales calls to clients
- Receive and process staff timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Assist with training course booking and process training credits as required.
- Manage the purchase and allocation of staff uniform
- Adhere to office systems and quality standards as directed
- Assist other members of the Newcross team and carry out general administration duties as requested
- Ensure the security of the building at night.
- Attend staff meetings and training courses.
Experienced Healthcare Coordinators will be asked to assist the Business Centre Manager with staff interviews and inductions.
All Business Centre staff are required to work as a team to meet the overall values and objectives of Newcross.
Good standard of general education
2+ years office based experience
Competent user MS Office
Self-starter with high personal energy
Motivated by targets
High level customer service skills
Excellent telephone manner
Excellent team player, naturally helpful
Good time management skills