Based in Oldbury, West Midlands
Temporary 3 month position
We are currently recruiting for 3 Transport Coordinator administrators for one of the top breakdown/motoring associations in the UK!
- Shifts between 06:00AM and 21:00PM
- Assisting the team that coordinate the recovery drivers
- Managing drivers working time, vehicle compliance and other operational requirements
- Liaise with Fleet, drivers, suppliers and managers
- Working as a team
Training will be given
What do I need?
To be a success, you'll need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated and be keen to learn
As a minimum requirement you'll need:
- Experience with logistics such as dispatch admin
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time and task management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
What's in it for me?
- Free parking on site
- Fantastic Pay Rates
- Dedicated consultant
- Plenty of financial incentives
- Full training is provided
- Progress within Banking
- Weekly Pay
- Blue Arrow Reward Scheme
* INTERVIEWING NOW! *
APPLY TODAY to find out more about the roles available and to be interviewed this week!