Warehouse Administrator - Derby Reference: JHWA1505 Location: Derby Contract type: Temporary Ongoing Hourly Rate: £9.46 £12.16 The Role:...
Salary - £10 to £12 depending on experience
Contract - Temporary assignments
Due to new business and clients joining us here at Blue Arrow Derby we are looking to expand our Chefs database. We are looking for TEMPORARY RELIEF CHEFS OF ALL LEVELS to support our clients in and around Derby and Derbyshire.
As a temporary relief chef you will be helping and supporting businesses/chefs/head chefs on the day to day running of their business and kitchens. Your main duties will include:
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Supervisory duties at times - (dependant on experience)
- Communication with catering management and staff
- Maintaining Company policies and systems, including H&S and Food Safety
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for lunch, pot wash and hospitality
- Ensuring a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Working as a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day.
Benefits and rewards:
- Holiday entitlement
- Flexible shifts
- Great rates of pay, paid WEEKLY!
- Pension enrolment
The ideal candidate
- Previous chef experience in all environments including pubs/restaurants and contract catering
- Hard working
- Takes pride in accuracy in their work
- Highly motivated
- You should have a good working knowledge of current food trends and special dietary requirements.
- Great communication skills
- Food hygiene certificate level 2 & Health and safety qualifications - ESSENTIAL (HOWEVER WE DO HAVE THE FACILITIES TO PUT YOU THROUGH THE QUALIFICATIONS.)
- Passionate about working with fresh ingredient's
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility of travel - due to some locations your own transport is required however there are some fantastic bus routes available but must be willing to travel to certain locations. (ESSENTIAL)
- Flexibility with hours, including working evenings and weekends.(ESSENTIAL)
- An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, is preferred however not essential. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
- Able to start immediately (ESSENTIAL)
If you wish to apply then please click the link below, or give us a call at our office and ask for Nikita on 01332 405100