We are currently recruiting for our Prestige Supermarket client and they need Experienced Night Shift Supermarket Assistants for their store in Weston Super Mare. And...
The role of the customer service adviser, will be to approach people to offer assistance to travel arrangements without waiting to be asked and directing to the appropriate coach. An essential part of the role will be crowd control and first and foremost will be the need to ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and the understanding that this is a safety critical environment for both Customers and other agency workers.
To do this contract, you must be able to attend the induction Day on 15th August 2017 for about 2.5 hours which is paid.
- Days: Monday to Friday or Weekends only, Short Term Contract,
- Hours: Various hours available
- Location: Parkway Train Station, Bristol
- Hourly rate: £10.00 at Weekends
- 2nd & 3rd September
- 8th & 9th September
- Physically fit
- Articulate and proactive
- Presentable and personable, need to be approachable
- Previous customer service experience
- Flexible 'can do' attitude
- Available for shifts weekdays and weekends
- Good Communication
- Can work well as part of a team
If you are interested in this vacancy it is being managed by Nigel Morton either call on 0117 9299449 or upload a CV and covering letter to this site