Overall Purpose of the Role To provide comprehensive support to the management team within the Soft FM Services Department, in relation to training and development...
To provide comprehensive support to the management team within the Soft FM Services Department, in relation to training and development of all Soft FM Services Staff.
- Act as a "link trainer" with the client and deliver any required training in line with contractual requirements.
- To ensure contractual compliance in line with the client requirements including any legislative changes
- To co-ordinate the training needs of Soft FM Services staff in conjunction with line managers and draw up annual training programmes for each department.
- Liaise with the recruitment team to ensure new entrants are inducted in a timely manager.
- Induct new starters in the business and manage the client requirements for mandatory training.
- Devise any bespoke training for the different services.
- Quality assess training, and devise ways of delivery.
- Roll out incentives such as dementia training, profit protection and H & S bespoke training.
- Be the conduit with Compass's Learning and Development Team and be the advocate of vocational development such as apprenticeships.
- Audit new starters with relevant services to ensure consistency for new starters.
- Ensure reminders are sent for required training to ensure compliance in a timely manner.
- Devise and share a training newsletter in advance to ensure operational effectiveness.
- To plan, and organise Mandatory Training sessions and ensure all Soft FM Services receive refresher training.
- To provide assistance, where required, to Managers regarding on job departmental training including those who return from long term sick.
- To maintain documented system/database for all training records for Soft FM Services staff and provide regular MI data.
- Liaise with other trainers in Healthcare to ensure best practice is being applied.
- To organise management training days.
- To ensure that current and potential employees are offered the same opportunity regardless of sex, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the service industry, working directly with staff.
- Must be a team leader, able to motivate and communicate with the team.
Education and Qualifications
- Must have gained GCSE/GCE/CSE in English and Maths.
- Dealing with employees.
- Delivering and facilitating training.
- Must be clean and tidy and of smart professional appearance.
- Enthusiastic, initiative, assertive, energetic, organised, open-minded and a good communicator.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Able to drive.
- Able to and willing to occasionally stay away for meetings/courses etc.
Knowledge and Skills
- Previous training experience.
- Experience in a healthcare environment.
- Recognised Training qualification.
Please Contact Deena at Blue Arrow on 02088610770