Office coordinator required to work in a busy corporate office based close to Bank station Temporary ongoing role. Could lead to Permanent. Paying £12.00phWe are...
Purpose of the role
Support the Team in various areas and initiatives to enable excellent working environment with accordance to the company's policies. Act as a point of contact to other employees supporting other areas in order to achieve Team's business objectives.
- keeping diaries and arranging appointments
- scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes - shorthand may be required
- organising travel for staff
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases, trainings, manuals
- devising and maintaining office systems
- booking rooms and conference facilities
- systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- manipulating statistical data
- arranging in-house and external events
contracts administration including scanning, filing and maintaining contracts database
ordering couriers and raising POs for those shipments
creating and maintaining filing systems
- Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Software skills: Windows Operating System, MS Office (especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Knowledge, judgment, resilience and courage to resolve conflicting priorities.
- Commitment to service excellence and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen with ability to evaluate, analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to operate effectively in an environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent stakeholder and conflict management skills.
- Ability to operate at senior levels across Group OpCos and BPO
Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse and complex business environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to distil complex information in a clear simple messages.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Spanish would be an advantage.