Would you like to work for leading retailer Tesco? If you're a parent looking for some flexible hours to fit around the school-run, don't...
Looking to start or progress your career within customer services with Tesco?
If you’re a student looking to earn extra cash leading up to Christmas, why not work for a leading high street name in food, clothing and homeware?
We are recruiting Customer Service Advisors to work in a young, friendly and outgoing team of customer service pros.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Breakout areas with pool tables, games consoles and TVs
- Free parking
Your excellent communication skills and your friendly attitude are your strengths. Your positive attitude keeps you and your customers happy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints following online purchases
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries and handling billing enquiries
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routing calls to appropriate resource
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
- Evenings: Variable shifts till 11pm
- Weekends: Variable shifts available between 7am - 11pm Saturdays and 9am -10pm Sundays