Would you like to work for leading retailer Tesco? If you're a parent looking for some flexible hours to fit around the school-run, don't...
If you’re looking to develop your confidence in customer service skills and earn some extra cash, you could be working with a leading high street name in food, clothing and homeware.
We are recruiting Customer Service Advisors to work in a fantastic social environment, with a passionate and enthusiastic team.
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Breakout areas with pool tables, games consoles and TVs
- Free parking
Customer satisfaction is your super power. You will be able to deliver exceptional customer service and take ownership of customer enquiries in a friendly and professional way.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints following online purchases
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries and handling billing enquires
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routing calls to appropriate resource
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
There is a wide range of day and weekend shifts available, so something to suit everyone.
- Days: Variable shifts from 7am
- Weekends: Variable shifts available between 7am - 11pm Saturdays and 9am -10pm Sundays
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!