Would you like to work for leading retailer Tesco? If you're a parent looking for some flexible hours to fit around the school-run, don't...
If you’re looking to add a leading retail brand to your CV, this is the role for you! We are recruiting Customer Service Advisors to work in a productive, energised, passionate team in a sociable office environment using the latest telephony systems.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Breakout areas with pool tables, games consoles and TVs
- Free parking
You will be organised and have a polite manner. Your excellent communication skills and your positive attitude keeps you and your customers happy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints following online purchases
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries and handling billing enquires
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routing calls to appropriate resource
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
There is a wide range of evening and weekend shifts available, so something to suit everyone.
- Evenings: Variable shifts till 11pm
- Weekends: Variable shifts available between 7am - 11pm Saturdays and 9am -10pm Sundays